Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last Saturday, I decided to buy my mum a bouquet of flowers to just appreciate her. I thought it would be a surprise for her if I leave it on the bed. Her first response when she saw it was "why did you leave your stuffs on my bed?"
Then I had to convince her that it belonged to her.

And finally, she said "don't make me cry."

Haha!

This past 7 weeks in DTS, God has been showing Himself to me. I realised I was angry with Him for the things that happened in my family. I lost hope in the future. But through these 7 weeks, God told me that He was there with me, with my dad and He wept for us.

I know God has never let me down. And I pray that my mum will know this truth as well.

Would you pray for my mum as you read this? I pray that you too, would know in your heart that Jesus lived and died for you and He is calling you to receive Him as your Savior and Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment